Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16, 2009

And finally my blog makes it on line! Better late than never... I was inspired to action by my first shipment of new lab items! Now my otherwise empty lab is full of boxes waiting to be opened. I'm not sure what it says about me, the fact that I am so excited about getting beakers, balances, tubes, etc, but there you go. You can also see my sporadic thought processes on Twitter (PrionGirl).

Currently on my plate:
1) reviewing a bunch of CVs from people who are applying to be my lab tech (hopefully this second round will prove successful)
2) planning my Alberta Heritage grant submission for September
3) analyzing data from the lab where I did my post-doc (in the hopes of writing another paper some day)

I also posted my blogs from the earlier days of my lab, and my first week on call, by date. I note, ironically, that my admin assistant STILL does not have a proper desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment