Friday, August 7, 2009

Aug 7, 2009

I managed to work plus get in a hike in the mountains last weekend. Very nice. So, I got my AHFMR grant partially written, enough for the grant editor to have a look at it at least. Now I’m back on call (day 2 and counting), but it has been quite fun so far, and not very busy. I am just covering emerg consults during the day, and two other neurologists are covering ward stuff. Tomorrow I will do the same, plus cover everything after 5pm (or possibly sooner). I hope these two days have not simply been the calm before the storm.

The last time I did call, I presented journal club the morning after. This time I’ll be presenting to WISEST on my day after call. Ah well, I only need to talk about myself and my career path for 15 minutes, for which I don’t need to really practice… My real dilemma, is finding time during the day to contact references for all those candidates I interviewed – at least some of them…

No comments:

Post a Comment